Literature display shelving stores all types of library periodicals including magazines, newspapers, and journals. The slanted shelves display the most recent issues while past issues are stored behind. Because the display shelf is hinged, it easily lifts up to give you access to the past issues
The literature display shelving is available as a one sided wall unit or as a two-sided freestanding unit. Assembly is easy as the shelving snaps together with a rubber mallet. And all you need to assemble the hinged shelves are a screwdriver and wrench.
Literature Display Shelving Construction Specifications
- All steel construction
- Double-wall vertical uprights with closed back panels
- Single-sided wall units come with 22 gauge shelves
- Double-sided freestanding units come with 18 gauge shelves
- Single-sided units include one 4.25″ base and double-sided units include two 4.25″ bases
- Single-sided wall units: 36″ wide x 12″ deep x 76.25″ high with 5 hinged/back issue shelves
- Single-sided wall units: 36″ wide x 12″ deep x 88.25″ high with 6 hinged/back issue shelves
- Double-sided freestanding units: 36″ wide x 24″ deep x 76.25″ high with 10 hinged/back issue shelves
- Double-sided freestanding units: 36″ wide x 24″ deep x 88.25″ high with 10 hinged/back issue shelves
Shop Now for Your Library’s Literature Display Shelving
If you are interested in this convenient, space saving storage system for your library, we have all of our literature display shelving online. And if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for or have some additional questions, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.
The post Literature Display Shelving for Library Periodicals & Magazines appeared first on The Store Blog.