Over the years the quantity and type of gear that police officers store has gotten increasingly complex. In the past, officers only carried a holster, handcuffs, and a club. Now they have one or two pairs of handcuffs; a semi automatic pistol; extra ammunition magazines; a communications radio; a hand-held flashlight; and gloves. In addition to all this gear, they have body armor, uniforms, and multiple types of shoes.
Making sure all of this gear is properly stored is essential to getting the job done. At StoreMoreStore, we offer a wide variety of police gear lockers that can store all of the many items police officers are required to carry. (Shop now for different sizes of police gear lockers)
Reasons for Using Police Gear Lockers
There are many reasons for using lockers to store gear including,
- Keeps gear at work at all times
- Expensive items are locked up and protected
- Keeps body armor and uniforms dry
- Centralizes gear in one easy to access location
- Secures weapons and ammo
- Large enough to store all police gear
Features of the Police Gear Lockers
- All steel construction
- Pull-out drawer (200# capacity)
- One chrome plated hanging garment rod 24″
- One full width shelf and two adjustable 12″ wide half shelves
- Ventilated double doors with padlock handle
- Heavy-duty security top
- Leveling glides
- Environmentally friendly powder coat paint finish
- Ships knocked down, easy to setup and install
- Available in 16 different colors
Shop Now for Police Gear Lockers from StoreMoreStore
You can find a variety of police gear lockers online from StoreMoreStore. And if you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.
The post Police Gear Lockers for Law Enforcement Personal Property appeared first on The Store Blog.