Are you tired of the lateral file cabinets in your office? Pulling out the drawers and having them get stuck on the way back in. The fact that no two cabinets are the same color, yet somehow every color is drab and dull. And of course the reason most of us hate them – they take up so much space! There’s something better you should be using instead of lateral cabinets: flipper door file cabinets. Here are 5 reasons you should use flipper door file cabinets in your office.
Why Flipper Door File Cabinets are So Much Better
1. More Storage Capacity: The flipper door file cabinets offer 60% more folder storage capacity in the same space as lateral file cabinets.
2. Extra Space Savings: Flipper door file cabinets extend higher than traditional lateral cabinets to use extra vertical space as storage space.
3. Mobile Arrangement: When you put the cabinets on tracks to create a mobile arrangement, you will save even more space.
4. Locking Capabilities: The doors on the cabinet are lockable to secure your stored files and keep you in compliance with HIPAA.
5. Filing Options: With the flipper door file cabinets you can use a more efficient color-coded end tab filing system.
All these reasons add up to one big reason: cost-efficiency. By gaining more storage capacity, maximizing your space, and implementing a better filing system, your business will become more cost-efficient. And who doesn’t want that? Also, how easy is it that you can accomplish all this with a storage cabinet!?
Buy Flipper Door File Cabinets Online from StoreMoreStore
Are you ready to make the smart investment in flipper door file cabinets? Great! You can find all sizes, colors, and arrangements of flipper door file cabinets at StoreMoreStore. If you have any questions or need help, call 1-855-786-7667.
The post 5 Reasons to Use Flipper Door File Cabinets in Your Office appeared first on The Store Blog.