An Easy Way to Secure Your Storage
With businesses growing and information storage becoming more complex, security is a bigger concern than ever. You’re likely storing items and files you want to keep secure on your shelving, and expensive security systems may not be in your budget. Automatic locking doors are a simple solution that mount directly onto your new or pre-existing shelves to cost-effectively increase security. Additionally, the doors are available with multiple operation options depending on your needs.
Automatic locking doors can be installed with a remote or wireless keypad, or can even be used manually. While hinged doors require extra space in front of your shelves so they have room to swing out, the automatic doors roll up instead. This requires no use of your floor space. And with hinged doors, you would need to take extra time to move any boxes or obstructions in front of them. Rolling doors still allow you to access stored contents even with boxes stacked in front of it.
Its built-in sensor is one of the most useful and unique features of the doors. This automatically stops the motion of the door if it comes into contact with an obstruction. If a box or other item is left hanging partially off a shelf, the door stops immediately without crushing or damaging the item. Simply roll the door back up, remove the obstruction, and reset the door so it can roll down again. Watch the video above to see how it works.
Rolling Shelving Door Features
Additional features of the locking doors include:
- Availability in a variety of sizes and widths (see table)
- Choose from manual operation, wireless paddle switch, hardwired keyswitch, wireless keypad, or wireless remote control
- Doors include 1 ¾” spacers between the shelving and door to allow for slight overhang without causing an obstruction
- Multiple color options available to match your existing decor
- Installation on almost any type of static or mobile shelving, doors, or counters
- Easily add a neat, clean look while providing security
- Requires no routine maintenance
- Included with one year limited manufacturer’s warranty
|Top Mount and Front Mount Door Box Dimensions|
|Door Height||Door Storage Box Dimensions|
|48″ to 70″||6-1/2″ x 6-1/2″*|
|70-1/8″ to 120″||8-1/16″ x 8-1/16″*|
|120-1/8″ to 124″||10-1/8″ x 10-1/8″*|
Buy Automatic Locking Doors Online
Automated roll-down doors are available to buy online in multiple sizes and options. For additional information, please call us toll free at 1-855-786-766.
The post How Automatic Locking Doors Add Security to Storage Shelves appeared first on The Store Blog.