Athletic Gear Open Lockers
Athletic team gear lockers are designed with the athlete in mind, but their open steel construction and diamond perforated sides also make them great for military and law enforcement. The lockers have an open front and hanger rod, making it quick and easy for users to access their uniforms or garments whether it’s an emergency or time for the big game. For secured personal storage, the lockers also come with a lockable upper security box compartment.
The lockers are available in four styles:
- Upper shelf only with open locker
- Lockable security box and open upper shelf
- Open locker with upper shelf and lockable bottom compartment
- Open locker with upper lockable compartment and bottom lockable compartment
Despite the locker’s open design, the optional upper compartment allows users to secure their personal items such as cell phones or wallets. An upper shelf provides a convenient space to store hats or helmets for quick retrieval. You can also include a bottom compartment to store shoes and extra gear.
And we’re all familiar with the “locker room smell”—that’s why the gear lockers have ventilated sides. This allows air flow through the lockers, which prevents odors and bacteria from forming. It also adds a measure of safety, since staph infections spread quickly among athletes.
Athletic Team Gear Locker Features
- Available in 24″ wide x 18″ or 22″ deep x 72″high
- Include two single-prong garment hooks and full-width 1/2″ diameter hanger rod (hangers not included)
- 16 gauge diamond-perforated steel body allows air flow and ventilation to reduce odors and bacteria
- Top and bottom compartment doors constructed from 16 gauge continuous piano hinges for extra strength
- Available in colors blue or red
- Factory-assembled option available
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
Buy Athletic Team Gear Lockers Online
Athletic team gear lockers are available to buy online and ship knocked-down or fully assembled. For more information or additional assistance, call us toll free at 1-855-786-766.
The post Athletic Team Gear Lockers with Storage Security Box Compartment appeared first on The Store Blog.