keeping federal employees and visitors comfortable
For a government facility, keeping employees and visitors cool and comfortable is of the utmost importance. However, HVAC systems can be expensive and use taxpayer money to run and maintain. Jumbo overtop fans for federal government buildings from Go Fan Yourself® help cool, heat, and ventilate court rooms, lobbies, offices, and other federal facilities while keeping energy costs down.
how jumbo overtop fans cool federal government buildings
Jumbo overtop fans provide floor-to-ceiling and wall-to-wall comfort for employees and visitors to federal and municipal buildings, offices, warehouses, or monuments. Unlike basket or panel fans, these ceiling fans don't just push hot air around--they bring hot air up to the ceiling, and push cooler air down to the floor. This creates an evaporative cooling effect that can make facility inhabitants feel up to 10°F cooler. This airflow also helps keeps floors dry to prevent injury due to slipping accidents and to reduce condensation and humidity. The fans are compatible with existing HVAC systems and allow you to lower your thermostat's set point without sacrificing comfort. The fan is designed for quiet operation, so they won't disrupt visitors or employees during working hours.
The jumbo overtop fans can even reduce your energy costs in the winter months. Unlike competitive fans, ceiling fans from Go Fan Yourself can be run in reverse for wintertime heating without any loss in efficiency and no negative impact on the 15-year warranty. In reverse, the fans gently bring down hot air trapped in the ceiling to destratify uneven temperatures.
On top of that, the fans also provide excellent ventilation, and can reduce airborne pollutants, allergens, fumes, and odors in court rooms, lobbies, offices, and other federal government buildings. The fans are even more effective for ventilation when combined with Go Fan Yourself's wind-driven exhaust turbines.
Additional Benefits Of jumbo overtop fans for federal government buildings
Other additional benefits of installing Go Fan Yourself's jumbo overhead fans for federal government buildings include:
- Quiet, efficient operation: largest 24 foot fans consume less power than an average hairdryer
- Very low maintenance
- Inexpensive operation: approximately 6 cents/hour for one fan at 0.75 kw
- Minimizes need for expensive duct work on new construction
- Comfortable work environment increases productivity, decreases absenteeism, and reduces risk of heat-related injury
- Extended equipment life: the fans don't need to cycle as often or as long as other fans
- Year-round energy savings
- Tubercle-style blades move more air with fewer blades and less noise
- Evaporative airflow protects equipment from damage due to humidity and condensation
- Decreases or removes airborne pollutants
- Fans available in 8', 12', 16', 20', and 24' diameters
- Capable of rotating up to 400,000 cfm
- Operates on 0.75 to 1.5 kw
- Variable frequency drive for soft starts and variable speed operation from 0-100%
- Safety clips, blade safety links, and collet-type friction drive bushing technology
- Reversible operation for destratifying air in winter
- Fans can cover an area up to 230 ft in diameter
- Ability to link multiple fans
- Fire system & HVAC compatible
- Equipped and compliant with ESFR Control Relays and are fully UL approved
- Minimum ceiling height should equal or exceed the diameter of the fan installed (ex: a 24' fan should have a 24' minimum ceiling height)
Contact Us For jumbo overtop fans for federal government buildings
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for Go Fan Yourself's jumbo overtop fans for court rooms, lobbies, offices, and other federal government buildings. SSG will even provide a free consultation to determine your building's exact needs before the installation process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.