Tire Storage & Display Racks
Automotive repair shops often have multiple types of tires that all need to be stored at one time. Since space is limited, this sometimes results in a messy tire storage area that is difficult to navigate. Staff members resort to stacking tires on top of each other in whatever corners they can find. While stacking can damage tires during storage due to their weight, it also prevents staff from safely and efficiently retrieving them.
The tire storage racks provide a full solution for space savings and proper storage. Instead of stacking, users store tires upright in their own space. With tires stored next to each other, there’s no space wasted in between. Users can simply grab a tire and go instead of having to stop and move other tires out of the way.
- Available in single-sided or double-sided units
- Choose from four heights: 7′, 10′, 12′, and 16′
- Tire racks store 24 to 96 average size tires
- Easy do-it-yourself assembly with fasteners
- 14-gauge steel angle upright posts
- Single-sided tire racks include four 9″ long wall ties
- Double-sided tire racks include two racks with four 18″ beams to tie the racks together
- Tailpipe racks include front-to-back center support for top level
- Optional decks available for storing mufflers and other parts
- Tan color
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in the USA
Buy Tire Storage Racks Online
Tire storage racks are available to buy online and ship in 4-5 business days. For further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message to speak to one of our experts.
The post Tire Storage Display Racks & Freestanding Wheel Shelving appeared first on The Store Blog.