UT System Receives National Joint Powers Alliance Accreditation
As of August 1, 2017, all 14 institutions within the University of Texas System now have access to over 200 vendor contracts through National Joint Powers Alliance (NJPA). Now, this program allows UT Systems to ensure its institutions use contracts from Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs) who meet quality controlled standards.
NJPA aims to provide members with quality programs and services through a business and service alliance between buyers and suppliers who are legislatively qualified agencies. Basically, NJPA ensures you get the best bid according to your needs without the time-consuming task of slogging through poor quality contracts. The NJPA Board of Directors review and award all bid contracts competitively solicited across the nation.
Southwest Solutions Group® offers a wide variety of business efficiency products and services available on NJPA contracts. A few of our solutions include vertical lift modules and carousels, high-density shelves, document scanning services, and more.
NJPA Contract Advantages
- Access to competitively bid contracts procured by a municipal contracting agency
- Nationally leveraged, high-quality prices and services
- No-cost membership
- Nationally acclaimed and recognized vendors (including Southwest Solutions Group)
- Time and resource savings
- Annual independent audit conducted to ensure continued quality of agencies
- Joint Powers Agreement means your municipality is an owner and member
- You become a represented participant in the bidding process
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and installation services for storage and business efficiency products and services available on NJPA contracts. We will also provide you with a free consultation to determine your needs and specifications before you buy. For more information or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or contact us today.
The post NJPA Earns UT System Accreditation as Group Purchasing Organization appeared first on INNOVATIVE STORAGE SOLUTIONS.