Aseptic Storage with Anti-Bacterial Lockers
Anti-bacterial lockers are a reliable storage solution for aseptic and sanitary applications. Because of a specially formulated antimicrobial powder coating, the lockers prevent the spread of bacteria, mold, yeast, and mildew for up to 20 years.
To ensure the safety of patients and staff, most hospitals and emergency rooms are required to use antimicrobial lockers in sensitive areas such as surgical and clean rooms to prevent the spread of hospital-acquired infections. Even though hospital-acquired infections are unfortunately common, they are easy to prevent.
But anti-bacterial lockers aren’t only for hospitals. After all, diseases can spread anywhere very quickly. Other applications can include nursing homes, schools, athletic facilities, gym locker rooms, and more. The antimicrobial finish prevents the spread of illnesses such as pink eye, the flu, or strep throat. This is especially critical for facilities with large numbers users or for users with underdeveloped or compromised immune systems (such as children and elderly people). Lastly, the lockers provide a professional and clean appearance that is easy to maintain.
- 24 gauge steel body construction
- Available in single and double-tier styles
- 16 gauge steel doors with louvered doors to allow air flow through the lockers
- Continuous piano hinges increase durability and prevent tampering
- Stainless steel door handles further prevent the spread of infection
- Includes one double prong ceiling hook two single-side wall hooks per tier
- 6″ high standard legs. Lockers without legs available for a nominal charge
- Single-tier lockers include top hat shelves
- Gray antimicrobial finish
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools CertifiedSM
- Two-year manufacturer’s warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship excluding finish, deliberate damage, and vandalism
Buy Anti-Bacterial Lockers Online
Anti-bacterial lockers are available to buy online and ship in 4-5 business days (add 5 days for assembled). If you need any assistance or just want some help choosing which configuration is right for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
The post Anti-Bacterial Lockers Antimicrobial Aseptic Sanitary Storage appeared first on The Store Blog.