Warehouse Machine Guardrails
According to the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), industrial facilities must use safety precautions to prevent equipment damage or pedestrian injury. In order to meet these needs, single and double-rail machine guardrails provide a protective barrier for equipment and employees to ensure safety and comply with OSHA standards.
In addition, the machine guardrails are designed to the highest industry standards with heavy-duty steel and an integrated fastening system that ensure durability fit for industrial environments.
Choose from two post heights depending on your application. Therefore, we recommend the 18″ high posts for impact protection for offices, conveyors, mezzanines, and other shelves and racks. The 42″ high double-rails are ideal for separating machines and personnel/pedestrians, such as in walkways, bathrooms, and workstations.
The machine guardrails also include an integrated fastening system and all hardware needed to install and anchor the posts into a concrete floor. The posts have no stripped-out connections since the fasteners are part of the design.
Since the rails have universal ports, you can install the posts in straight runs or 90-degree corners. To further improve safety, the posts come with an industry-approved, durable powder-coated finish in safety yellow.
- Universal ports can be used for straight runs or 90-degree corners; constructed of 9-gauge 5″ x 5″ steel tube welded to a 10″ x 10″ x .5″ thick base plate
- Two post heights available: 18″ for single rail and 42″ for two rails
- Posts include integrated fastening system with grade 5 nuts welded to the inside of each post
- High tensile 10-gauge steel rails designed to withstand 10,000 lbs. impact at 4mph
- Comes with solid steel post caps, hole plugs, and .75″ x 4″ large diameter Tapcon® anchors
- Safety yellow color
- Manufacturer’s one-year limited warranty
- In stock, ships in 4-5 business days
Buy Machine Guardrails Online
Warehouse machine guardrails are available to buy online and ship within 4-5 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
The post Machine Guardrails | Warehouse Pedestrian Yellow Safety Barriers appeared first on The Store Blog.