- bins allow you to use color coding to speed up retrieval
- small parts stay put and won’t slip through cracks
- various size bins will store many types of parts
- bins are an inexpensive investment
But there is one major drawback to using bins: they take up a lot of space. And if you keep them on shelves that don’t adjust, you’re wasting even more space. So how can you reap all the benefits of bin storage without wasting so much space? Use sliding bin shelving!
Sliding bin shelving is an excellent solution for organizing your small parts. The shelving is specially designed for plastic and cardboard parts bins. The way sliding bin shelving works to save space is very straightforward. Shelving units are stacked one in front of the other with the front shelving units sliding back and forth on tracks in front of the back units. The result is a high capacity storage system that stores the greatest number of items in the smallest footprint.
Additional features of the sliding bin shelving include:
- Each shelf is adjustable vertically in 1-1/2″ increments
- Units come in two, three, and four deep configurations
- All parts are powder coated with a textured finish
- All shelves are supported with 2 heavy duty double rivet shelf supports
- Each adjustable shelf is rated to hold 250 Lbs. with a total carrying weight of 1,500 lbs.
- Uprights are made of heavy duty 18 gauge construction
- Users can add storage capability at any time to meet future requirements
- Smooth movement with leveling track, heavy-duty carriages and rubber stops
- Quality construction includes ball bearings and four wheels per carriage
- Limited Lifetime Manufactures Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
Where You Can Find Sliding Bin Shelving
The second best thing about sliding bin shelving (besides the space savings) is that you can find multiple configurations directly from us online. We’ve even created a handy reference chart to help you decided what size and number of shelves you need. And as always, if you need any help or have any questions, please give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.