installation services for 7ft directional fans
In reality, traditional fans do nothing but push hot, stale air around. At the very least, hot and unventilated air is uncomfortable and causes decreases in productivity; however, it can also be a huge danger. At worst, you could be dealing with costly worker's compensation claims and absenteeism due to heat-related injury and sickness. Even so, large fans that ventilate and cool can be cumbersome and difficult or even dangerous to install. For this reason, we offer full service installations for out 7ft directional ceiling fans with air foils so you can start effectively cooling and ventilating your facility right away.
Features Of The 7 Foot Directional Fans
The 7ft directional ceiling fans come with completely adjustable air foils that can be set up to move air in one or two directions. When the air foils are set up for a two-directional air flow, the fan can easily reach up to 100ft from both sides. For one-directional air flow, it can reach up to 200ft. This allows you to have efficient air flow coverage with less fans, which reduces both your installation and energy costs.
Installing large and bulky items like the 7ft directional ceiling fans can be dangerous and time-consuming. Our full service installations will provide a professional team of installers to install your fans for you or we will provide all the materials you need to install them yourself. The video above provides a step-by-step process for installing the 7ft directional ceiling fans, and our dedicated team is here to help you along the way.
Benefits Of 7ft directional ceiling fans
There are numerous additional benefits of the 7ft directional ceiling fans with air foils, including:
- Ability to reach difficult-to-access areas
- Throws air 100 ft on both sides for total floor coverage of 200' x 35'
- Creates air curtains for most efficient cycling of airflow
- Extremely efficient and quiet operation on all speeds
- Adjustable air foils can reduce HVAC costs up to 50%
- Moves in excess of 80,000 cfm
- Variable speed frequency drive for use throughout the year: can be used on low speed during winter and high speed during summer
- Each fan covers more than 6000 sq. ft. of floor space and can be used on ceilings up to 40' in height
- Can be mounted on steel post, building column, or suspended from the ceiling
- Equipped and compliant with ESFR control relays and are fully UL approved
- Weighs 375 lbs fully assembled
- Belt drive runs on 300 rpm on high and 50 rpm on low
- Heavy duty pulley and bearing assembly
- Balanced 6 ft corrosion resistant 6 paddle aluminum blade
- 6 directional air flow deflectors
- Motor is 2.2 kw on high and 0.3 kw on low 230/460 VAC
Contact Us For Full Service Installations for 7 Ft Directional Ceiling Fans
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design services and full service installations for 7ft directional fans with air foils. SSG will even provide a free consultation to determine your facility's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.