installation services for fans that cool your facility
In summer temperatures, productivity and morale can drop dramatically due to heat, humidity, and other uncomfortable conditions. Due to the increased risk of heat-related injuries at higher temperatures, you could also be facing costly worker's compensation claims and absenteeism. However, you'll want a fanning system that does more than push hot air around and drives up energy bills. We offer turkey and do-it-yourself installation services for oversized large diameter ceiling fans to keep your facility cool without the installation hassle.
the difference of HVLS large diameter fans
Conventional fans do nothing but push hot, stale air around, but oversized large diameter fans do much more than that; they actually reduce heat and humidity by pulling hot air up to the ceiling and pushing cool air down to the floor. The fans are built specifically to cover large floor areas to produce a constantly moving air current that creates a large comfort zone for facility users. They can also be used for both winter heating and summer cooling since, unlike other oversized fans, they can be run in reverse without being damaged. During the winter, the fans bring warm air at the ceiling down to the floor level. This means that you can experience significant year-round energy savings.
We understand that installing large and bulky items like the oversized large diameter ceiling fan can be cumbersome, time-consuming, and even dangerous, especially when you're constantly consulting a manual. For this reason, we provide turnkey as well as do-it-yourself installation services so we can either install your fans for you or ensure that you have all the materials you need to do the installation yourself. The video above provides a step-by-step process for installing the fan, and our professional installers are here to help you along the way as well.
- Fans available in 8', 12', 16', 20', and 24' diameters
- Capable of rotating up to 400,000 cfm
- Operates on 0.75 to 1.5 kw
- Variable frequency drive for soft starts and variable speed operation from 0-100%
- safety clips, blade safety links, and collet-type friction drive bushing technology
- Reversible operation for destratifying air in winter
- Fans can cover an area up to 230 ft in diameter
- Ability to link multiple fans
- Fire system & HVAC compatible
- Equipped and compliant with ESFR Control Relays and are fully UL approved
- Minimum ceiling height should equal or exceed the diameter of the fan installed (ex: a 24' fan should have a 24' minimum ceiling height)
Contact Us For Turnkey & DIY Installation Services for Oversized Large Diameter Ceiling Fans
Southwest Solutions Group® provides design and turnkey or DIY installation services for oversized large diameter fans for a wide variety of applications including warehousing, manufacturing, recreational, agricultural, and commercial facilities. SSG will even provide a free consultation to determine your particular facility's exact needs before the design process begins. To learn more or to speak with a specialist, call us at 1-800-803-1083 or send us a message today.