Improve productivity using bookcases for office storage
Bookcases, a commonly used piece of office furniture, are very versatile and can be used for more than just to hold books. They are increasingly being used in more functional capacities for improved productivity, especially when it comes to business. Here are five different ways to use bookcases for office storage:
- Use them as room dividers to create separate work spaces or to establish an element of privacy in a shared space.
- Stock alcoholic beverages such as wine, beer and premium liquors there to create an in-office bar.
- Make them a place for digital files and electronic resources by turning them into a media console.
- Store unframed prints and framed artwork there for a creative collage of photographs and images.
- Turn them into storage for plants.
Increase accessibility with bookcases for office storage
Any one of the five different ways to use bookcases for office storage will prove to be beneficial for your work environment. For example, using bookcases as a media console for storing digital files and electronic resources makes perfect sense, especially since many companies are making the switch to a virtual database. With units featuring shelving that is between two and five stories in height, bookcases have plenty of storage capacity, providing you with the space you need to keep everything closer at hand for easier access.
Design of bookcases for office storage adds efficiency
The design of bookcases for office storage is simple, yet versatile enough to be useful in different ways for added efficiency while working. Available features include:
- Available in a cherry or mocha color type and designed in a laminate finish
- Depending on the chosen model, adjustable shelving measures 1 1/4″ increments x 5″ or 1 1/4″ x 7 1/2″ of total adjustment
- Shelving contains corner mouse holes for vertical cable management
- Back panel provides grommet for wall access
Buy bookcases for office storage online
Bookcases for office storage are available online and ship anywhere between 7 to 10 business days, allowing 4 to 5 days for shipping. For more information or for further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667.
The post Different Ways To Use Bookcases for Office Storage appeared first on The Store Blog.