Outdoor Cabinet Storage
The heavy duty outdoor cabinets include sloped tops for rain runoff and gasket sealed door frames that keep moisture out. This is great for rainy and humid climates, but these cabinets aren’t exclusive for use in temperamental weather and are suitable for a wide variety of environments. For example, you can also use them for wet areas like pools.
The gasket doors and filtered vents are also designed for dry environments to keep our dust and sand. And if you live in certain climates, you know how valuable it is to have a storage system that can seamlessly adapt to any type of weather.
- All-welded 12-gauge steel construction
- Includes sloped top, rain guard, gasket sealed door frames and filtered vents
- Shelves adjust on 2 ¼” increments
- Full height flush doors with 7 gauge leaf hinges prevent sagging
- Doors open 180 degrees for full access
- 3-point locking system with pad-lockable steel handle for security
- 6″ high forkliftable base/legs
- 36″ x 24″: 1,900 lbs. capacity per shelf
- 48″ x 24″: 1,200 lbs. capacity per shelf
- 60″ x 24″: 1,650 lbs. capacity per shelf
- Corrosion-resistant powder-coat finish
- Ships fully assembled
- One-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in the USA
Buy Heavy Duty Outdoor Cabinets Online
Heavy duty outdoor cabinets are available to buy online and ship within 5-10 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
The post Heavy Duty Outdoor Cabinets | Weatherproof Steel Storage appeared first on The Store Blog.