Industrial guardrails and forklift safety barriers and brackets are designed to be OSHA compliant and keep employees, machinery, and other assets from being hurt or damaged by material handling equipment. You can choose from a single rail system with an 18″ high post or a two-rail system with a 42″ high post.
Guardrail Post Features
- Constructed from 9 gauge 5″ x 5″ heavy-duty steel tube welded to a 10″ x 10″ x 5″ thick base plate
- Integrated fastening system using grade 5 nuts welded inside each post
- Universal posts can be used for straight runs or 90° corners
- Hardware includes solid steel post caps, hole plugs, and .75″ x 4″ large diameter anchors
- 18″ and 42″ heights available
- 18″ single guardrail heights are designed to protect offices, conveyors, mezzanines, shelving, and racking
- 42″ double guardrail heights are designed to protect walkways, electrical panels, and exposed work areas
- Color: OSHA safety yellow
- Manufacturer’s 1 year warranty
- Accessories include lift-out rail brackets and 45 degree angle brackets
- Guardrails added to a post (5″) will equal an even foot increment
- Rails are constructed from high tensile 10 gauge steel, which has been tested to withstand a 10,000 lb. impact at 4mph
- Each rail comes with grade 5 bolts for fastening to posts
|Length With 5″ Post||Part
Buy Industrial Guardrails Online
OSHA industrial guardrails and forklift barriers are available to buy online at affordable and competitive prices. Guardrails ship in 7-10 business days with all hardware and concrete anchors included. We would also be happy to assist you with deciding what size and type of guardrails and forklift barriers would work best for your specific application. For more information or to receive additional assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667.
The post OSHA Industrial Guardrails & Forklift Safety Barriers appeared first on The Store Blog.