Technical Workstations & Desks
With technology as an ever-increasing presence in modern workplaces, collaboration among technicians and employees is key. And just like any other application, these workplace solutions need the flexibility to adapt to varying user needs. Technical workstations are available in a wide variety of configurations with options and features such as overhead storage, ESD (electrostatic discharge) laminate, and more to provide a perfect solution in any environment from electronics to laboratories.
Customizable High-Tech Workstations
Easily configurable, the durable technical workstations are great for solo or collaborative work. Back-to-back or corner units allow you to customize your workspace. For specialized applications, the technical workstations are also available with options such as ESD worksurfaces, grounding accessories, and integrated cable management ideal for high-tech environments. Chemical-resistant laminate is also available for lab and medical applications. Air, gas, and vacuum disconnect fixtures can also be attached to service bars. Additionally, with a weight capacity of up to 1,000 lbs., the workstations can be used in many different types of heavy-duty applications. Since the components are horizontally and vertically adjustable, users can configure the workstations in the most ergonomic manner without hassle.
These are just a few of the options available; a great many more are available to meet your exact needs.
- 14-gauge or heavier steel construction
- Height adjustable work surfaces from 26″ to 38″
- Weight capacity up to 1000 lbs. with minimal deflection
- Several high-pressure laminate work surface options available including thermally infused laminate, ESD laminate, or solid butcher block maple tops
- Numerous accessories available including overhead lighting, upper shelves/cabinets, partial base shelves, fabric screens, mouse platforms, lockable bins, cable management, bin rails, retractable keyboard holders, power strips, pegboards, whiteboards, and tack boards
- Assembly required
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
Buy Technical Workstations Online
Technical workstations are available to buy online with free dock-to-dock shipping. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
The post Technical Workstations with Overhead Storage & ESD Laminate appeared first on The Store Blog.