In lecture halls, patient rooms, waiting areas, or anywhere space is limited, finding seating that is flexible and durable, but also compact is difficult. But it doesn’t have to be. With wall-mounted folding seats, you can offer comfortable seating that supports up to 600 pounds. Crafted around the elements of cantilevered bridges and the human spine, the seats are designed with thick compression elements but with thinner, flexible tension components. And when not in use, the innovative folding mechanism enables the seats to nearly disappear.
Features of the Wall-Mounted Folding Seats
- Seats mount to the wall 6″ from the floor to facilitate cleaning
- Measures less than 4″ from the wall in the closed position
- Measures 22″ from center to center when mounting chairs adjacent to each other
- Innovative fold-down flex spring seat that automatically folds up to the wall when not is use
- 3/4″ upholstered seat cushion and 1/4″ upholstered back cushion
- Temporary short term lecture hall seating
- Corridor and conference room overflow seating
- Inside patient room seating
- Seating at the ends of book shelves and ranges
- Reception areas
- Waiting rooms
- Narrow corridors
- Small, space-constrained offices
Shop Now for Wall-Mounted Folding Seats
StoreMoreStore offers these innovative wall-mounted folding seats online for a great price. And we are here to answer any of your questions. Just give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.
The post Wall-Mounted Folding Seats for Areas with Limited Space appeared first on The Store Blog.