Here, you’ll learn about 12 cabinets for antimicrobial, rustproof, industrial, and business storage applications. Available options have the durability to last in or outside and efficient capacity to store whatever you have. This includes supplies that office, hospital, and plant staff need ready access to. Five common ones referred to here are:
- Small tools and parts
Furthermore, many have shelves that give you full adjustability to maximize space and ensure organization. All ensure affordability and are available to browse through online to simplify selection. Read on to learn more and pick the one that best fits your needs and price point.
- Stationary models with storage, wardrobe, or combination-style designs that have efficient space to store, organize, and protect whatever you need.
- Mobile storage options, which you can relocate to save space.
Additionally, users can even specify what doors the units should have for maximum design flexibility. Available options to pick from include:
- Lockers with solid construction that provides a cleaner look and added security to ensure material safety.
- Lockers with an observation window to help ensure everyone’s health and safety while allowing users to view contents from the outside.
- Ventilated models that allow efficient and clean airflow to keep supplies dry while preventing mild and mildrew buildup. It ensures materials have a longer lifespan, allowing facilities to get the most from their investment.
Furthermore, the standard-duty storage solutions have many features that enhance value without adding to the cost. These include:
- No visible bolt or rivet heads on the front or sides of the cabinets to prevent tampering.
- Sturdy steel 20-gauge doors, body, and shelves that give you reliable service.
- Shelves that are adjustable every 2″ if you need more or less space to keep supplies organized and safe during consolidation.
- Corner to gussets provide added rigidity and stability.
- 250 lb. shelf capacity with even weight distribution.
- A 3-point locking handle (top, center and bottom) with built-in key cylinder lock for theft protection.
- Lockable swivel casters on applicable mobile cabinets that each have a 350 lb rating and can provide safe relocation to save you space.
- Assembled shipping for an extra charge.
- Two-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Alternative plastic cabinets and lockers that have an antimicrobial finish allow use in environments more prone to humid, wet, and corrosive conditions. This includes oil rigs, food processing facilities, hospitals, pools, and outdoor areas to name a few. Furthermore, all have a lightweight, yet durable design that is resistant to impact, weather, and chemical damage. Additonally, units ship assembled and ready to use to simplify installation.
Users have some design flexiblity too, since configurations can have standard or Z- style doors. Choosing the latter option means you’ll have access to extra space and can consolidate everything into one place. Cabinet doors also have a frameless design with perimeter ventilation, helping keep your belongings clean and dry.
Additionally, these have lift control latching that meets ADA requirements to ensure abled-bodied and disabled users have safe, inclusive access. Alternative box lockers 18″ and under use a stainless finger pull with a padlock hasp to regulate access (padlocks are not included).
To help keep your belongings organized, some models have one shelf and/or two single prong hooks. All come with engraved aluminum number plates to ensure organized use. Furthermore, you can request other accessories if you want to maximize functionality. Some available options include:
- Sloped tops to provide a sleek exterior look, don’t collect dust as easily, and are simpler to keep clean. The angled design discourages anyone from walking on the tops. Therefore, they’re good to use if you have concerns about users’ safety. This style top also creates a styled surface that prevents clutter.
- End panels to provide an attractive and clean finish.
- Bases that lift lockers higher to give you easier access.
Also included as part of the 12 cabinets are many options with rustproof storage protection built into the design to simplify application use. To help you save time during the selection process, we’ll focus on four options here. Read on to gain more insight on the different styles and pick what best fits your needs and budget.
- Standard all-welded storage models with adjustable full-width shelves that you can adapt for more or less space to keep items tidy and accesible during consolidation.
- All-welded combination units with a full-width upper shelf spacious enough to store whatever you need. They also have a center vertical partition that separates space to keep everything tidy and safe. If you need more or less space to consolidate supplies, simply adapt the shelves. Furthermore, units come with one partial-width coat rod sturdy enough to support hanging garments.
- All-welded counter-high systems have adjustable shelves that allow flexible placement to give you full access to the available space.
All lockers have a heavy-duty or optional extra heavy-duty galvannealed sheet steel design durable enough to give you reliable, industrial service. Furthermore, the attractive charcoal finish includes a zinc-iron alloy coating that provides protection against humid and wet climates. Experts can add optional drawers to help keep things organized.
Configurations have bases that come pre-punched to allow for optional bolt-on legs. Models also have a pry-resistant padlock hasp turn handle with 3-point latching to prevent theft. You can also request optional keyless digital locks for increased security.
Heavy-Duty Weather Resistant Cabinets
Different heavy-duty weather resistant cabinets have the durability to give you reliable service outdoors or in areas with humid conditons. All have features that help safeguard items from damaging environmental elements. Some include:
- Sloped tops to allow the exterior to maintain a clean and pleasing look while preventing dust and water collection.
- Gasket-sealed door frames that help keep moisture from reaching the interior and causing damage to everyday work tools stored inside.
- Filtered vents that provide efficient airflow to eliminate dust and keep stored items clean and dry.
Furthermore, units have shelves bolted into place which you can adapt for more or less space to keep items organized and safe from damage. The durable solutions have full-height flush doors with leaf hinges to prevent sagging. In addition, the components open 180 degrees to give users full access and visibility to materials. To protect stored items from theft, they’re also equipped with a 3-point locking system and padlockable handle.
All have forkliftable bases and legs with pre-punched holes to simplify anchoring to the floor. Depending on your chosen configuration, their shelves can support anywhere from 1,200 to 1,900 lbs per shelf. Systems have a corrosion-resistant powder-coat finish and ship assembled too.
Outdoor Weatherproof Industrial Storage
Alternative outdoor weatherproof options have the same protective features that help elimniate dust and moisture buildup. It allows valuable tools and machine parts to avoid exposure to inclement conditons that can cause damage. Everything maintains its integriety and performs up to standard whenever needed. Furthermore, no one risks their health and safety while handling materials since it all remains clean.
Systems’ full-height access doors have a 3-point locking system with a padlockable handle to safeguard materials from theft and tampering. The units’ shelves also allow adjustments to give you full access to the space. All have a corrosion-resistant powder-coat finish and ship assembled.
Furthermore, units have legs welded to the bottom that provide mobility as you’re lifting them to simplify relocation from one place to another. For maximum space efficiency, you can stack same-size tool boxes two high. Doing this allows everything to look cleaner and more organized, helping simpify access and speed retreival.
Stackable Indoor & Outdoor Storage Cubes
Smaller, more affordable rustproof storage models have a flexible design that allows you to save space by stacking them. All can withstand forceful impacts, mildew damage and more since they are made from high density polyethylene. They’re perfect to use inside or outside, as well as in areas with humid conditions. Access doors with simple handle pulls include a padlock hasp. To keep materials safe from theft and tampering, users can add a padlock to it. In addition, configurations ship assembled and ready to use.
Cabinets with Part Storage Bins
These industrial cabinets have bins deep enough to protect and organize parts that you want to keep clean. They’re great to use for maximizing space while combining small, medium, and large materials into one convenient solution. Read on to learn about a few styles and pick what fits your needs and price point.
The first option moves on wheels, allowing you to save space in an instant through simple relocation. The heavy-duty solutions also have durable bins that can be stacked in the interior to maximize space efficiency. It simplifies consolidation while allowing you to keep everything in one safe place.
Experts can provide industrial storage cabinets with shelves and/or a combination of both components if you need something more versatile. These have full-height doors that open 180 degrees to give you full material access and visibility. They also have a three-point latching system with keyed handles that ensure secure use to eliminate theft. Furthermore, a side push handle ensures you’ll feel comfortable maneuvering units through crowded work areas. All lockers ship assembled and have a powder coat finish with a clean, pleasing look.
All-Purpose Storage Cabinets & Benches
Alternative all-purpose storage cabinets and benches have bins and drawers integrated into the interior to simpify material organization. Like the other heavy-duty options, these give you safe space to consolidate any-size parts. However, here, the bins hang from the inside of the door to give you full access to the available shelf space. The drawers occupy one side, leaving you space to add more to the other side and consolidate everything. This means you’ll spend less time searching and can retreive items quicker.
Some models can even have features that include:
- Spacious storage shelves integrated to the door to help ensure maximum footprint efficiency and improved organization.
- Convenient drawer kits.
- Vented doors that allow air to circulate, keeping stored items clean and dry.
- Clear see-through doors that provide users with safer visible access.
Heavy-Duty Industrial Drawer Cabinets
Other heavy-duty modular drawer cabinets provide industrial storage versatile enough to store tools, parts, and more all in the same safe space to increase efficiency. They’re good to use in maintenance departments, warehouses, distribution facilities, and more. Pick from five configurations that measure from 24″ wide up to 60″ wide to fit your facility space and inventory needs.
To prevent material theft, all include a built-in security key lock and an accessible forklift base to simplify and speed space-saving relocation. Cabinet drawers have a 400 lbs. capacity and allow full extension to give you easy material access. Furthermore, the roll-out components come with an easy to remove cover. It clips over the label holder part of the drawer handle to protect them from grease and dirt. You can even modify the drawers’ interior to match your needs through partition and divider use.
For maximum design flexibility and system functionality, users can add optional accessories if desired. Some include:
- An optional safety feature to prevent more than one drawer from opening at one time.
- Many color choices that provide an attractive and clean look.
- Casters for mobile flexibility to save space through instant relocation.
- Pull-out shelf if you need extra space to consolidate everything in one solution.
- Plastic drawer bins (conductive and non-conductive) deep enough to protect and organize whatever you have.
Business Literature Storage Organizers
To round out the 12 cabinets, we’ll focus on a three designed to help businesses with sorting and organizing files, literature, forms, and binders. Some organizers give you some design flexibility with open adjustable shelves or pull-out drawers and allow space-saving stacking. Others give you the option to add locking doors that help eliminate theft and tampering. Read on to learn how the models differ and pick what best fits your departmental needs and budget.
Office organizers with open adjustable shelves or pull-out drawers allow you to have access to internal documents and more while keeping it tidy. They’re great to use if you have incoming mail, magazines, and envelopes to sort through or distribute. All allow individual use or you can stack organizers with the same depth one on top of the other. This saves space and ensures footprint efficiency. Furthermore, knockouts on the top, sides, and back allow you to join units from top-to-bottom, side-to-side, and back-to-back in many ways to maximize capacity.
The business literature storage cabinets with an open design fit shelves which you can adjust for more or less space to keep everything organized. Users can even specify optional extra shelves if desiring more versatile storage. The drawer models have an integrated steel handle and label holder to ensure ergonomic access and order. A safety stop keeps users from accidentally pulling out the removable drawers too.
You can also add optional dividers which separate space to ensure full footprint use while keeping consolidated materials organized. Additionally, the raised bases protect materials while keeping them off the floor. To simplify installation and allow ready use, units ship assembled too.
Metal Mail Sorter Shelving
Other metal mail sorter shelving allows optional hinged door integration during checkout to protect stored materials from unlawful theft. They’re perfect for organizing office binders, files and literature. The multipurpose office cabinets have a steel design sturdy enough to give you service that lasts. Furthermore, if you need more or less space to keep everything organized, simply adjust the sorting shelves. They have a steel design with a beveled front edge for labeling and a thumb-cut to make grabbing papers easy and fast.
Mixed Media File Drawer Cabinets
Alternative mixed media cabinets allow you to store and organize files, books, office supplies, and more in one convenient solution. Units’ door and drawer locks unlock using the same security key to simplify access. To simplify installation and allow ready use, systems ship assembled.
Furthermore, all have steel construction with leveling glides that allow you to correct balancing issues and ensure steady use on uneven surfaces. If you need more or less space to keep everything organized, you can adjust the interior shelves. Additionally, its lateral file drawer includes a clear plastic label holder to simplify labeling and improve material organization. Furthermore, side hanging folder bars fit letter or legal-size folders in a space-saving side-to-side filing capacity.
Buy Antimicrobial Rustproof Industrial & Business Storage Online
Antimicrobial rustproof industrial and business storage is available to buy online and ships anywhere from five business days to 13 weeks with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
The post 12 Cabinets for Antimicrobial Rustproof Industrial & Business Storage appeared first on The Store Blog.